My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

READY FOR THE ROAD



Today we had a new addition to our church family. It's 26' long, has been used well over the past few years and with a bit of careful packing, may be big enough for most of our Sunday equipment once we make the move to The Regal Cinema, that is unable to offer us storage.

Bob McGee really helped us out here as he discovered that the company was actually willing to let it go for little more than 50% of the asking price. He also got his son - a truck mechanic - to check it out thoroughly for us.

Bob's a great guy. I'm glad God brought him to us - and that has nothing to do with all the help he has given us this past few days. He's just a quality person.