My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

INTERNATIONAL BLOGGING

The site meter I added to my blog a couple of weeks ago provides me with some fascinating information - like 80% of my visitors are from the United States and 20% from elsewhere.

It even tells me which countries that 20% come from.

Makes me wonder who is vaguely interested in my ramblings in Switzerland, Germany, Australia, Holland, Canada, Wales, etc.

I know some folks in England and Scotland who check in here occasionally, but the rest are an international mystery.

Whoever you are - Enjoy! Or however you say that in your own native tongue!!!