My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

HOUSTON, TX

Just wrote a lenghty post and then the connection failed so I couldn't publish it. We're in Houston for the wedding of the oldest son of our friends Douglas and Fiona McIntyre, so I thought I'd write a bit about our weekend.

Forget it! I'll see if I can get this up and then quit while I'm winning.

Next time I bring my laptop like I normally do. The hotel's internet connection has been down since we arrived and looks like it's on it's way out again.

Tomorrow early it's farewell to steamy Houston and back home to Long Island.