My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, July 13, 2007

FREDDY

Well, it seems like after telling the family yesterday that Freddy may not make it through the night, today they've been able to take him off some of his meds, his blood pressure is normal and he's communicating a little with his hands (still on the ventilator).

Bottom line, he's doing much better but has some way to go.

Does it tick others off that doctors so often start out with worst case scenario and scare the life out of you???