My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

SUDDENLY!

Last summer our son-in-law's father was critically injured in a sky diving accident whilst in Arizona. His recovery is referred to by the doctors as a miracle, though it took many months. They left him in no doubt that further surgeries would be necessary and today was the first of those.

It seemed to be pretty straightforward, but once they began they realized that it was going to be extremely complicated.

Suddenly everything has changed and he is now on a ventilator in North Shore Hospital and the next hours and days are critical. Prayers for Freddy and his family would be appreciated.

God has done it before for him - we're praying he does it again.