My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TRYING TO REMEMBER GOD


I need some help and I need it soon.


Newsday have asked me to tell them about my favorite representation of God in movies, for their Faith section on Saturday.


The only one I can even think of is Morgan Freeman in Bruce Almighty and Evan Almighty.


Is there another good one? If so, please shoot me a note about the movie, the actor, etc ASAP. I have to send in the info by tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon.