My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, July 02, 2007

MY SHIRT WORKS


As one of the first 100 people to arrive for service yesterday morning, I am now the proud owner of a limited edition These Are My Church Clothes t-shirt.
Truth is, we actually gave out 144. Forty four went to the set-up folks, band, etc., who are there early every week and the rest were offered to regular worshipers as they arrived.
Knowing I would qualify, I helped myself to one on Saturday evening and actually wore it for church yesterday. After the outstanding morning service, I went to the diner, talked to our neighbor and visited the pharmacy and in every one of those locations, I had the chance to chat about our church because the shirt opened the way for me.
So if you have one - use it.
Looks like they work!