My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, November 26, 2007

HEALING

For the finale of our Miracles series this coming Sunday, I'm going to focus on one of Jesus' healing miracles. Yesterday I invited our folks to share their stories of healing in an email of less than 200 words and I've had some great stuff come in already.

We'll share these testimonies on Sunday.

Man, I'm looking forward to the weekend!