My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

NO GAME

I know that in the grand scheme of things, this is not really one of the most important issues in life. I appreciate that it shrinks into insignificance alongside the President's efforts at a new Middle East peace accord this week.

But I want to go on record as saying that the NFL are out of their tiny minds giving coverage of major games to a network most of the country has no access to. So while the 10-1 Packers are playing the 10-1 bears tonight in Dallas, the game is unavailable to most football fans anywhere across the nation. Me included.

I'm ticked.

Take games off your own NFL Channel and give them back to the people - people like me!