My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

BIG WEEKEND

We have seen people commit their lives to Christ on both of the past two Sundays and that is the greatest miracle of all. I'm expecting to end our Miracles series this coming Sunday on a very high note, with more lives being transformed.

As I teach on healing and we take time to pray for those who need their own personal miracle, I am anticipating that prayers will be answered and the Christ who never changes will be with us to bring healing and wholeness to many lives.

So if you know someone who's sick and needs a personal miracle, be sure to invite them to be with us.