My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, December 28, 2007

HOME

Arrived home from Little Elm, Texas about 20 minutes ago. It should have been quite a bit earlier, but the flight was two hours late taking off - what's new???

It was tough to say goodbye to everyone today - especially as Gill is staying down there until Tuesday, but it is difficult to put into words how great it was to have all the family together under one roof for most of Christmas - priceless!