My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, December 24, 2007

OZ

Got to Texas very late last night because of weather delays at LGA, but we got here and that's the main thing

Thirty two years ago on Christmas Day I sat and watched The Wizard of Oz with a three year old daughter on my knee who was terrified by the wicked witch, but insisted on seeing the end of the movie.

This afternoon I just finished doing the same with a seven year old grandson holding on tight to me at certain points.

I wonder who it will be in 2039 or whether I will even be able to see the screen by then!!