My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

LOOKING BOTH WAYS

This is a schizophrenic time of year when I find myself loooking in two totally different directions. With little more than 48 hours left in 2007, I have been reflecting on the year that has almost passed - and has done so incredibly quickly.

I want to take time to reflect on where we've been and where we're at next Sunday morning, January 6th when we start our new series Getting In Shape. In order to move forward, we need to be pretty clear and honest about where we're at and that's how we'll approach our review of the ups - and downs - of this year.

But before then. I'm glad to be able to spend the last Sunday of '07 with our church family tomorrow. It's a great opportunity for us to express our gratitude to God for his goodness, protection and provision and to encourage one an other as we look to the future.

Our last service of the year - hope you're planning to be there!