My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, October 07, 2005

How's Frank?

Now that's a good question. We've been asked it at least a thousand times this week and that is good. 90% of the calls to our office have been to see how he's doing.

Well, the word tonight is that the doctors went back in, checked things out and reckon he's doing okay. He hopes to be home tomorrow.

Frank's an outstanding guy. He has been the first one there for us when loads of us have needed help of one sort or another and he's been the last one to leave too. But when he is going through a rough time himself - like now - he is beating off visitors and is happier left in peace. So let's keep praying for him and give him some space to rest and recover - we all know this guy is 100% pure gold.

There is no question, Frank Summers is the real thing, so if you can think of some innovative way of telling him he's valued - from a distance - go for it!