My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, February 27, 2006

AM I A CHRISTIAN?

Here's how I reckon most people seem to view Christians -

Intolerant
Self-righteous
Judgmental
Hypocritical
Anti-most things in life
Narrow-minded
Closed-minded
Self-absorbed

So next time someone asks me if I'm a Christian, I think I'll say no. You see I'm more than ready to stand up and be counted for what I believe a Christian to be. But if their perception is totally different, I'm certainly not inclined to suggest I fall within their definition of the term.

Just say No sounds a good plan!