My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, June 23, 2006

YOU NEVER KNOW

We're working on a complete overhaul of our website this summer and I love the new look. Our techi guy, Jim Dudley, is just waiting for me now to write a load of updated material, provide new photos, etc, which I have promised him will happen after this study break! Let's face it, it won't happen during it!

Thanks to Jimmy, our ministry reaches far wider than our own Sunday morning services nowadays. During June around 450 people listened to our podcasts and that number is growing as I get emails from other parts of the USA and from other countries about the messages preached at Grace.

You never know who may be listening it seems!

Nearer home, it wasn't exactly a summer day here in Montauk today. We gave up on the beach after about one hour as there was a chilly breeze, but it has been a good, quiet day. I walked a few miles, got into my first book and watched Togo give France all kinds of trouble in the World Cup. Sadly the French won and will go through to the next round!

I love it out here - did I say that before? But I'm looking forward to driving in on Sunday to meet our live congregation and our internet friends and give them Hell!