My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, August 04, 2006

SURPRISED IN ARIZONA

Meanwhile down in Phoenix, while Freddie Engel continues to be in a critical condition and is in a drug induced coma most of the time, unbeknown to him he is getting all kinds of visitors.

He's in one of the leading heart hospitals in the country, but it appears that none of the top doctors there has ever seen a patient survive what Freddie has been through. So they regularly arrive in his room to see what is happening for themselves. The word miracle is one they are using freely.

Don't get me wrong, he's still in bad shape and has a long, long way to go, but he's still with us and amazing the staff.

Please keep praying!