My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT!


Got this from my friend Gary Lamb's blog. Someone in his church shot this picture of a church sign in Georgia.

I guess it just states what most churches are set up to do - pull in Christians.

I reckon that leaves tons of scope for churches like Gary's and ours who are targeting everyone else out there who has no clue whatever who Jeus is and what he's about.

Let the Christians go where the welcome signs are out for them - we'll take all the rejects ... kind of like Jesus did???