My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, October 13, 2006

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN


I am really looking forward to Sunday! Now I know that's something I repeat here pretty often, but what makes this week different is that I'll be teaching again and not only do I love doing that, but I'm especially passionate about what I'm sharing this Sunday.

We had a guest preacher a couple of weeks ago, had a Celebration Sunday with a guest missionary and Frank speaking and then Lesaya did the teaching last Sunday. So after three weeks off, I'm ready to go.

Making Changes is the subject for the upcoming part of our Discover Recovery series and I'm really expecting Sunday to be productive. I've been praying for folks to take a very positive step forward on Sunday morning and to start with God's help to make some of the changes that will free them to be people they want to be.

We have had dozens of new people worshiping with us over the past few weeks. I expect to see more this weekend. Above all, I am looking for those who will cross the line and make the biggest change ever, from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of God.