My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

MEANWHILE, BACK AT SHEA

Tell me they'll clinch a World Series spot tonight! Please!
Lie to me, I don't care, but personally I have little confidence that the team that dominated the National League all season can pull off the one win they need to take their season to the next stage.

And please Lord, if the Mets are ahead at the bottom of the 8th, let it be by a huge margin so that Willie Randolph doesn't have to send his closer in again tonight. My heart won't take another Wagner performance!

Okay, I know it's only baseball, but it's a great diversion from life!!!