My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

ONE MORE WORD ON SET-UP

Got an email from my friend Billy Ritchie who pastors in Milton Keynes, England, following on from my thoughts on setting up every Sunday.

Though its busting at the seams, Billy's church does have its own building. But he informs me they still go in at 7.00am on Sundays to set up for a 9.00am service!!!