My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

FEELIN' GOOD

It's almost 10.30, sixteen hours after I left the house this morning and I'm looking back on a very good day. No one earthshaking event, but a bunch of good things that all add up to another excellent Sunday.

I taught our class for folks new to the church before service this morning; preached half decent; enjoyed an appreciation lunch for 25 of our food pantry volunteers; worked out at the gym while watching the Jets beat the full-of-themselves Patriots and then had dinner tonight with a couple who are new to the church.

I'm tired now and probably won't make it to the end of the Giants game without giving in to the call of my bed. But as I said, it has been a good day!