My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

GOTCHA!

Okay, the joke's on me!

Re-thinking my previous post, I took a more detailed look at the website that carried the story and it turns out it's a satyrical site.

The whole point they're making I guess is that while pastors call all kinds of things sin, the majority of them are overweight and seem to think that's okay.

Good point - had me fuming!!!