My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, April 06, 2007

GREAT QUOTES

I stole these from my friend Tony McCollum's blog this morning -

Do you even think that maybe if people aren’t laughing at your ideas, you aren’t dreaming big enough?
Steve Furtick

If, at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.
Albert Einstein

My kinda guys!