My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT

This morning I was bold enough to suggest during our service that I wasn't sure if I wanted the Giants to win tonight. I was torn by the fact I would like to see Brett Favre succeed and I guess I immediately alienated half the church.

Let me now make it clear that in response to the combined efforts of threatening emails and prayers for my enlightenment, I am in fact sitting here rooting for the Giants!