My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

SWEPT

Wow, the Mets got swept for the first time this season! The Red Sox outplayed them three nights in a row - it's as simple as that.

But don't be fooled, they've got plenty left for the series against the Yankees that starts tomorrow night in the Bronx. And I'll be there - courtesy of a friend who is connected enough and unavailable enoungh himself to have had four tickets for the best show in town to pass on to a surprised and happy English convert to baseball.

I hope I won't be too conspicuous in my Martinez shirt as I know they're not too keen on Mets fans in the House that Ruth built, but I figure there'll be enough of us there for me to melt into the crowd.

Forget the Boston debacle - tomorrow is another day!