My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, November 13, 2006

HEALTH STUFF


Our son's health seems to continue to have doctors in Texas scratching their heads. Where is the drug-addicted, obnoxious but brilliant TV doctor, House, when you need him?

The latest word is that his surgeon wants to remove his gall bladder and will do that in the next week or so. He's not sure that's causing problems, but thinks there is a 30% chance that something's up with it! It has been a tough year for Jonathan health-wise, so it would be good if something was resolved before '06 ends.

Nearer home Charlotte has strep throat, so she's staying away from us and the office for a couple of days - which is fine by me as I really don't need it, especially with Thanksgiving coming up and ministry in India planned right after. I hope she feels better soon - it's not the same here without her abuse!!!