My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

YES!

What a game!

The biggest comeback in playoff history and the Colts win it over their arch rivals, New England. I doubt if the Superbowl will be as exciting as this championship game was, but who knows?

Who said Dungee can't get it done in the playoffs?

Who said Manning just can't get to the big game?

My team goes to Miami. I love this game!!!