My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

GREAT PARTY!

Now that was some morning! I was glad that I decided to teach on baptism before we actually baptized folks today. That way I felt free to invite anyone who hadn't been in the class, but wanted now to obey Jesus, to come up and do it.

So we had three more people come out from the shadows and openly testify to their faith in Christ in baptism.

Before service someone suggested I was hyper today. Contrary to the rumors, it has nothing to do with anything I've been smoking, let's face it - this was an exciting day. We were celebrating changed lives, people rescued from a lost condition, destined now for heaven and not hell, serving God instead of the devil.

If you need more than that to get you pumped up, you may need to seriously consider some (legal) chemical pick-me-up to help your heart start beating again.

It was a great Funday morning!