My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

WOW!

Just got a copy of this main screen graphic for tomorrow. It says it all. What greater cause to celebrate than sharing with people publicly declaring their faith in Christ?

Then we follow on by celebrating all that Jesus has done for us as we share communion.

Let's face it, while we put a lot of effort into every weekend, some Sundays are really more exciting than others - tomorrow will be one of the better ones!