My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

USING REAL KIDS

When it comes to the pictures we use in our advertising, I'm always glad if we've got real people and not stock photographs. So this first draft of our ad for KIDMO that will run in the Pennysaver at the end of the month fits the bill.

I do have a problem though - the boy with the big grin is my grandson Ben who lives in Texas (with his parents and sister, that is!).

He spent the first three of his four years in this world living quite near to us and I do miss him. So do I really want to see his cute face all over the place and miss him more?

I guess so - after all it's a good ad!