My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

BIGGEST CROWD EVER

Well, it's becoming clear we weren't the only ones!

Word I'm getting from friends in different parts of the country is that there was a pattern to what was happening all over the place today.

Biggest crowd ever, biggest crowd ever, biggest crowd ever ... that was the recurring story. This has been a significant day in so many places and I am tremendously encouraged that an eternal impact has been made this Easter.

America may be post-Christian, but the story isn't over.