My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

IS IT TIME YET?

Primed and ready to go.

How many lives will be changed tomorrow?

How many people's prayers will be answered?

How many new connections will we make?

Which service will be the larger? (my bet is the 8.30)

These are some of the reasons I can't settle this evening. I think I'll revert to an old habit and take a couple of Tylenol PM to make sure my anticipation of the morning doesn't keep me awake all night.

I love this! Sadly, so many of the pastors I connect with are frustrated, bored and visionless. If they could do something else they would.

Do something else?

Are you kidding?

There's nowhere on earth I could have this much fun, experience this much satisfaction and actually get paid for doing it!