My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, July 07, 2006

FLYING HIGH

I love the sound of our summer program for kids that starts this Sunday. The Plane Truth is an exciting and inspiring six weeks experience for children from Kindergarten through 6th Grade and it's sure to be a winner. So if you've got youngsters in that age bracket, make sure they are there to sign up for the maiden flight on Sunday morning.

The teaching for those who can't qualify for the new children's program will take them to high places too. Heaven Yes! is the final part of our series on death, after death, hell and heaven.

It's amazing how many people say they have been helped by this series. Sometimes it's easy to miss talking about essential issues, but there's certainly nothing more important than knowing what's going to happen when life ends and eternity begins.

It'll be a great morning!