My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

EASTER FOLLOW-UP

I wrote a load of thanks notes today to people whose contact details we have. I know that Long Islanders aren't big on completing our Communication Slips, but for those who did I wrote them thanking them for visiting us.

I also sent out a churchwide email asking for help with contact information for family and friends who made up Sunday's crowd. Getting folks there once is huge, but getting them back a second time is huger!!!

While we do what we can, above all we need to be praying that seed that was sown during the Easter services will lead to a significant harvest.

This has been a great couple of weeks and now we're all ready to move into the new series that is already stirring up a lot of interest - Desperate Sex Lives.